Welcome to the Norfolk SUP Club
Welcome to the Norfolk SUP Club, Norfolk & Norwich’s premier social SUP club.
What to expect as a member
The Norfolk SUP Club is the longest established and largest active SUP community in Norfolk. We are not just a Social Media group, we are a fully functioning members club.
Club members must be able to paddle before they join in with club activities, a relevant qualification of experience or a visual competence test is a must. We cannot allow paddlers out on the water who are not competent enough to control a board and perform self rescues if needed. If you want to join the club but have no previous experience just book one of our BSUPA or ASI SUP beginner courses when you join and you will be good to go.
The Norfolk SUP Club meets every Thursday evening from 6pm-dark & Sunday mornings from 9am-1pm during the months of April-September. As the nights draw in we utilise Sunday mornings throughout the winter. We operate 12 months of the year!
Benefits of Becoming a Member...
From our home at Whitlingham Broad we offer the following:
- 3rd party public liability insurance
- access to the vast Whitlingham Broad
- Use of the Club facilities
- Wetsuits, Buoyancy Aids, Helmets & changing facilities
- Club room with Tea & Coffee making facilities
- On site Safety Cover
- First Aid responder on sight
- Annual SUP Demo’s with the Pro’s showcasing the latest equipment
- Discounts on all tuition & clinics
- Discounts from our SUP shop
- Exempt from Broads Authority river tolls
- Opportunity to paddle with like minded individuals, family and friends in a controlled, safe environment with a National Park as the back drop
- Rental of premium brand paddle boards
- N1SCO Racing
- Youth Racing
- Junior Ripper’s (tuition for children aged 8-13yrs)
- SUP Fitness
- SUP-RUN-SUP Events
- Endurance training
- Access to the River Yare with club Kit
And much more
- Norfolk SUP Club branded Mystic Tech top
All of these activities and extras are available to members only. None members do not have access to any of the above with the exception of the SUP Demo’s.
Membership's & Fee's
Joining Fee, payable upon joining the Norfolk SUP Club. Adult & Child £20 one of payment over and above the membership fee’s, not recurring.
Adult £75 a year
Junior (Under 14) £30 a year
(minimum age 8yrs)
Family Membership £170 a year – This includes 2 adults and 2 kids.
- Board hire at £5 a session per board.
- Club SUBS at £3 per meet payable on entry to Whitlingham OAC
- Race team premium £65pp
Please note that board hire can be busy at times so you will need to book yours via our Facebook page.
Rental is only available to members of the Norfolk SUP Club
Membership Vouchers are available from our SUP Shop.
Please note our membership renewals date is January 1st of every recurring year. Membership’s purchased before January 1st 2018 will not be charged again until 2019, we do not offer half year membership.
Norfolk SUP Club #N1SCO Race Team
New for 2018 we have created our very own #N1SCO One design race team. The purpose of which is to represent Norfolk at the UK #N1SCO race series in 2018 and beyond.
The team will train at our Club house on Whitlingham Lake, Norwich. Training will be broken down in to several different sessions and will be overseen by our current #N1SCO team rider Max backed up by our ASI Coach Martin. So we have a wealth of experience to help you along on your #N1SCO journey.
To join our Race team you will need two things. A Naish One 12’6″ Inflatable SUP which we can provide for you from our SUP Shop, and membership of the Norfolk SUP Club and the race team premium. (The small premium gets you our super awesome Mystic team Poncho and Rash Vest plus exclusive membership of the race team)
If you buy the board from us the premium is waved!
The rest is down to you!
Contact us TODAY to join Norfolk's biggest and longest established SUP Club
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitlingham Ln, Norwich NR14 8TR